Are you frustrated with wanting to create a beautiful swirled soap but end up with soap that thickens before you can swirl it?
Do you want to learn to formulate recipes that are slow-moving and perfect for swirling?
Join us for our latest Facebook Live, eClass – Secrets of Swirling Cold Process Soap!
- Date: August 9, 2018
- Time: 2 PM PT, 3 PM MT, 4 PM CT, 5 PM ET
Learn in a fun and interactive environment! Our Facebook Live classes have become super-popular in the industry for delivering content in an exciting way! Since it is LIVE, you can ask questions as we go and also hear questions from others in the class.
Sign up by August 2nd and get 40% off!
During this Facebook Live eClass we’ll discuss:
- Controlling trace.
- Formulating slow-moving soap recipes.
- Temperatures when making soap.
- How fragrances and essential oils affect trace.
- How additives affect trace.
During the demo we’ll make a beautiful slab-swirl design!
Here is how our Facebook Live eClasses work.
- Sign up and pay for the class through LovinSoap.com.
- You must have a Facebook account to be added to the class group.
- We’ll add you to the class 24 hours prior to class time.
- Tune in live to watch the eClass. Time listed is Central Time; be sure to convert for your time zone.
- If you miss it, the replay will be up for 14 days for you to watch.
- The Facebook group for your class will be deleted 14 days after the live event, so be sure to copy and paste any pertinent info that you want to keep.
About the Instructor!
Hello! I’m Amanda Gail Aaron. I’ve been making soap since 2008. I fell in love with cold process soap and soon made it my career. I’ve been teaching soap making classes and workshops since 2009 and write about soap making on my blog, LovinSoap.com.
I’ve taught at conferences and seminars all over the U.S. and have published numerous soap making books and eBooks.
Along with my husband, Benjamin Aaron, I run a non-profit called Lovin’ Soap Project where we teach soap making to women in developing countries.
Thanks for coming into my online classroom and allowing me to teach you about soap making!