Take your soapmaking to a sweet new level with the BRAND-NEW Piping Perfection eClass!
Piping Perfection: Piping Cold Process Soap
Piping Perfection: Piping Cold Process Soap eClass
Create elegant soap cupcakes with 12 different icing designs!
Take your soapmaking to a sweet new level with the BRAND-NEW Piping Perfection eClass! In this fun eClass, I walk you through how to pipe cold process soap in order to achieve the perfect consistency for realistic soap frosting.
Using only 4 piping tips, you’ll learn 12 different cupcake icing designs for a wide range of creative cupcake looks – perfect for birthday party favors, elegant wedding décor or seasonal gifts for family and friends.
In addition, you’ll learn how to pipe on a loaf mold and view step-by-step instructions on how to pipe individual flowers to top loaves and cupcakes. The possibilities are endless!
It’s the cupcake decorating class that won’t impact your waistline!
Elevate your soapmaking skills with the Piping Perfection eClass and create no-calorie sweets that will be the envy of every celebration to come!
About the Video Course
This 6-video series covers the following topics:
- Identify the tools and equipment needed for piping soap.
- Learn how to pipe soap using 4 different piping tips to create a variety of design elements.
- Formulate a piping recipe with the perfect consistency for frosting.
- Video tutorial for 12 different cupcake top designs.
- Learn to create piped flowers for loaf and cupcake toppings.
- Learn to create a loaf with piped flowers.
- Learn to create a loaf with a piped top.
- Video tutorials for 12 different cupcake tops, basic cupcake swirl, piped flower toppers, and 6 different sprinkle topping ideas.
- Information handout with recipes, including my favorite palm-free and vegan piping recipes.
Video Lessons Include
Video 1 – Getting Started – Tools and equipment you’ll need for piping soap.
Video 2 – Piping 12 Different Cupcake Tops
Video 3 – Basic Cupcake Swirl and 6 Different Sprinkle Topping Ideas
Video 4 – Creating Piped Flowers for Loaf and Cupcake Toppings
Video 5 – Creating a Loaf with Piped Flowers
Video 6 – Creating a Loaf with a Piped Top
*This eClass is recommended for soapmakers who have made soap before and are looking to learn new design techniques.
How our eClasses Work
- Purchase the eClass through LovinSoap.com
- Log in to view your course(s) at lovinsoap.com/my-courses
- Unlimited, lifetime access! All eClass courses can be viewed as many times as you want.
REFUND POLICY: Please note that we do not offer refunds on any of our products as most are digital products. If you are on the fence about your purchase, please contact us with any questions!