I would like to introduce you to my new eBook, How to Color Cold Process Soap!
We are introducing this wonderful resource for a pre-sale price of $17.99! The retail price will be $24.99. You can save $7 by purchasing it early. After January 1st the price will go up to $24.99.
Publishing date: You will receive your digital copy by January 1st! We are completing final edits now.
How to Color Cold Process Soap eBook
This eBook is the soapmaking industry’s ultimate and most up-to-date color resource for cold process soap. Coloring soap can be confusing, especially when first starting out.
- Do I have to pre-mix oxides?
- Why is my soap speckled?
- Why did my beautiful blue soap morph to gray?
- What is Bis(Glycidoxyphenyl)propane / Bisaminomethylnorbornane copolymer and why is it in my colorant?
- How do I use herbs to color my soap?
- Is this colorant natural or synthetic?
- This color has a dye in it, why does the supplier say it won’t bleed?
All of these questions, plus many more, are answered in this detailed guide. Whether you are soaping with mica, mineral pigments, cosmetic pigments, dyes, clays or natural spices and herbs, you will become a master at coloring cold process soap.
Find out what it includes and purchase your advanced digital copy to get in on this special price here!
Leave A Comment