Easily keep track of your soap batches as you progress on your soap making journey! This journal-style log book allows you to write in your batch information for each batch of soap! We also included a scent log, mold log and supplier log. Keep all of your most important soapmaking notes in one place.
Looking for a printed version? Head on over to Amazon.
I created this batch journal because I am the queen of making a batch of soap and saying to myself, “I’ll remember what I put in this!” Life happens…and I forget everything! Ha! I’m sure you’ve been there too. Or maybe you scribble your ingredients on a loose piece of paper and quickly lose it during your studio cleanup.
Whether you are new to soapmaking or are a pro, this batch journal will keep you organized.
Know exactly what you put into each batch and easily see when your batches are ready!
Included in this batch journal is:
- Batch Log – This is a quick reference list for your soap batches.
- Batch Record Sheet -Easily record every detail of each batch of soap.
- Product Designer – Conveniently plan and sketch your soap designs.
- Scent Log – Keep tabs on all your scents, including usage rates, suppliers, any issues and notes.
- Mold Log – Quickly reference your mold inventory and soap capacity for each.
- Supplier Log – Record suppliers to easily reference what they offer, shipping times and more.
- 8.5 x 11″ PDF download | 6 Page Download | B&W text inside (no photos)
You’ll receive PDF pages to print yourself to create your own Batch Journal. I like to print, hole-punch and bind in a binder.
**Join the Lovin Soap Studio Membership!**
Instead of purchasing this individual product, why not check out our Membership options where you can get it plus several other classes and eBooks for one low monthly fee!