A Recap of Our June Trip
Our June trip to Haiti was amazing, and if you haven’t read the blog, you can check it out here, or see our Facebook page for photos of what our students have been up to. Time has flown by, and it’s time for our next trip to check in with both OFEDA and HAPI and their progress to date.
As we work toward our non-profit status, we’re still a self-funded project, and rely on the generosity of our supporters to help us with travel expenses, supplies, and other workshop related costs. Your donations allow us to train women in the micro-business of soapmaking.
Thank You for Your Support
By owning their own business and earning an income women can:
- Feed their families
- Educate their children, especially girls
- Access and pay for medical care
- Attain a sense of dignity
- Achieve an elevated status in the household
- Create a legacy to pass on through knowledge of a trade
- Obtain a measure of success and prosperity
With your support, the Lovin’ Soap Project is helping women to achieve self-reliance. We can’t do this without you!