In this video I’m going to walk you through making this winter wonderland soap design.
If you are new to soapmaking, be sure to download our free guide, How to Make Cold Process Soap! Gear up in your gloves and your safety glasses.
Here’s what you’ll need!
Winter Wonderland Recipe
- Coconut Oil (76 degree) – 225 grams (25%)
- Shea Butter – 135 grams (15%)
- Olive Oil – 360 grams (40%)
- Rice Bran Oil – 90 grams (10%)
- Avocado Oil – 90 grams (10%)
- Sodium Hydroxide – 124 grams
- Water – 248 grams
- I used 1 oz. of peppermint essential oil.
- Caribbean Blue Mica (Bramble Berry)
- Snow White Mica (Mad Micas)
- I used a 10″ silicone loaf mold from Bramble Berry.
Enjoy the design video!