The next issue of Soap Collaborative Magazine is fabulously packed with DIY hair-care formulations and recipes!
To subscribe to the digital magazine, all you have to do is signup for a monthly recurrent donation of $10 or more at Lovin Soap Project.
Click the subscribe to Soap Collaborative checkbox when you complete your donation and you’ll be subscribed.
Soap Collaborative will be automatically emailed to you every month on the 1st, starting with the month following your signup. For example, if you signup today, you’ll get your first issue on July 1st!
Your donation is tax-deductible and you get an incredibly awesome soapmaking publication! It is a win + win!
The next issue of Soap Collaborative, which comes out July 1st, is a treasure for those looking to get into creating products for the hair.
DIY Hair-Care Formulations and Recipes!
- How to Formulate a Syndet Shampoo Bar, Shannon DeVaul
- How to Formulate a Soap for Hair, Liz Ardlady
- Making Soap for Hair: Microwave Hot Process, Kathy White
- Create More Free Time This Summer by Outsourcing, Alyssa Middleton
- Charity: Is It Important to Your Business to Give Back?, Angela Carillo
- Monoi Leave-In Hair Conditioner & Detangler, Jo Haslauer
- Dry Shampoo with Natural Ingredients, Amanda Gail
- Herb Infused Hair Oil, Theresa Mendez
- DIY Wholesale Catalog & Linesheet, Benjamin Aaron
- Ultra Luxurious Hair Mask, Suzanne Finley
- Raising the Bar: Lovin’ Soap Project Update, Benjamin Aaron