In this video I’m going to walk you through making an adorable and festive holiday soap design.
(Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.)
Below is the recipe! If you’re looking for more cold process soap recipes, check out my eBook, Lovin’ Soap Studio Cold Process Soap Recipe eBook, which features 50 cold process soap recipes and 64 essential oil blends.
Holiday Berry Recipe
- Coconut Oil (76 degree) – 225 grams (25%)
- Shea Butter – 135 grams (15%)
- Olive Oil – 360 grams (40%)
- Rice Bran Oil – 90 grams (10%)
- Avocado Oil – 90 grams (10%)
- Sodium Hydroxide – 124 grams
- Water – 248 grams
- Use your favorite cranberry fragrance oil. I like Cranberry Fig from Bramble Berry. (1.5 oz.)
- Voodoo Mica (Mad Micas) – 1/2 teaspoon
- Kelly Green Mica (Bramble Berry) – 1/2 teaspoon
- Snow White Mica (Mad Micas) – 2 teaspoons
If you’re looking for the perfect red, check out this blog post – The Perfect Red Colorant for Soapmaking!
- I used a 12″ tall & skinny mold from Nurture.
Ahead of time, prepare some small berries using our Vegan and Palm Free Soap Dough Recipe.
Let’s make soap! If you are new to soapmaking, be sure to download our free guide, How to Make Cold Process Soap! Gear up in your gloves and your safety glasses.
Enjoy the design video!