Heat Transfer Soap Making Method eClass
26-minute quick and easy video lesson
8-page PDF download with detailed instructions
Bonus! PDF download includes five palm-free and vegan recipes
Streamline your soapmaking process with the heat transfer method!
Looking to streamline your soapmaking process, allowing you to make bigger batches of soap, more quickly and efficiently? Well, look no further!
In the Heat Transfer Soap Making Method eClass, I outline how to use the heat of the lye to melt your oils, reducing your wait time to zero!
- No need to melt your oils in advance.
- No wait time for your lye solution to cool.
- No wait time for your melted oils to cool.
Not only do you save time, but this method scales easily for higher soap production. 4 lbs, 10 lbs, 20 lbs, no problem! The Heat Transfer Soap Making Method provides a streamlined process for making larger batches of cold process soap in less time.
About the Video Course
This quick and easy 26-minute video eClass covers the following topics
- Learn how to confidently make a batch of heat transfer soap.
- Streamline the soapmaking process allowing you to make larger batches of soap in less time.
- Increase your efficiency and reduce wait time in the soapmaking process.
- Create a cute layered soap design using the heat transfer method.
- Exclusive 8-page PDF download.
- Step-by-step written instructions for using the heat transfer method.
- Bonus! Five palm-free and vegan recipes.
- Troubleshooting and oil selection tips.
- Instructional video format.
*This eClass is recommended for cold process soap makers who want to streamline the soapmaking process and efficiently make multiple batches of soap in less time.
How our eClasses Work
- Purchase the eClass through LovinSoap.com
- Log in to view your course(s) at
- Unlimited, lifetime access! All eClass courses can be viewed as many times as you want.
REFUND POLICY: Please note that we do not offer refunds on any of our products as most are digital products. If you are on the fence about your purchase, please contact us with any questions!
About the Instructor!
Hello! I’m Amanda Gail Aaron. I’ve been making soap since 2008. I fell in love with cold process soap and soon made it my career. I’ve been teaching soap making classes and workshops since 2009 and write about soap making on my blog, LovinSoap.com.
I’ve taught at conferences and seminars all over the U.S. and have published numerous soap making books and eBooks.
Along with my husband, Benjamin Aaron, I run a non-profit called Lovin’ Soap Project where we teach soap making to women in developing countries.
Thanks for coming into my online classroom and allowing me to teach you about making soap using the heat transfer method!